All pupils will be registered through Central Registration.
Where: Administrative Annex Office
62 Veeder Lane
When: Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Contact: Marianne Rutzler
Please bring the following documents to register your child:
- A transfer card (if your child previously attended another school)
- A copy of your child's health record
- A copy of your child's IEP if your child receives special services
- An original birth certificate with a raised seal (for preschool and kindergarten students)
- Two proofs of residency such as:
- Driver's license
- Deed to residence
- Original lease or notarized tenancy agreement
- Property tax bill
- Utility bill
- Bank account statement or cancelled checks
- Water or sewer bill
- Voter registration card
Additional documentation, including a notarized affidavit of residency, will be required for parents who reside within the district who do not rent or own a residence
Your child must be 5 years old on or before October 1st to attend kindergarten. For the 2.5 hour preschool, your child must be 3 or 4 years old on or before October 1st. For the full day preschool, your child must be 4 years old on or before October 1st.
Providing the necessary documentation will ensure your child's timely entry into our district.